Tuesday 25 March 2014

Module 3 Journey

So, after a very busy few weeks at work, (why does everything seem to happen at the same time?!) I have managed to get some more ticks on my 'to do' list. I have written my introduction, analysis and evaluation of my inquiry (in a first draft kind of way) and I'm booked in for a Skype meeting with Adesola tomorrow so hoping to take things a step further with that soon.
My focus  (and worries) are now turning to the mysterious 'artefact'. Thought I had a few ideas about that however I am now doubting I have any idea what I should be doing - really hope my conversation tomorrow helps to generate some ideas that will lead onto being able to get it started!
I guess all this leads to a better critical reflection of the module 3 journey - although I'm hoping to feel more on top of things soon.
Hope you are all chugging along nicely! Will do another Skype group soon hopefully - maybe the Easter school holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment