Thursday 10 April 2014

Another step closer...

So all my work has been sent off to Adesola for feedback and now the anxious wait begins! I know I still have some work to do to make my inquiry submission-ready so when I get it back it will be all hands on deck to get it sorted for submission, just hoping I my work is good enough for simply 'tweeking' as opposed to changing!
My plan for my professional artefact has also been sent off for checking before I go for it and create my crazy 3D mindmap of dance through education. Really hoping I can pull this off and it shows all the work I have put into researching my subject from many angles and discovering how one thing can impact so many areas of education.
For now, I'm going to finish off a few bits and then give myself the afternoon off to bake - my favourite relaxing treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment