Tuesday 12 March 2013

New look...

I thought I would give my blog a mini makeover. I like to keep things looking fresh, I think that not only do others look things differently, so do I. It sounds silly but i feel ready to attack the next task having sat down, had another good read of the Reader, made another installment in my journal and given my blog a new look! I have had a look through all my blogs and had a think about them all, I guess the Reader has worked as I didn't intend to have a look and think again but found myself thinking about my approach to previous blogs. I know we have barely started the course but I do feel I have changed so much already in my approach to work tasks, particularly blogging. My first blog took me ages, thinking carefully about every word: What should I say? How should I put that? Does it sound right? And now I find it a lot easier to get my thoughts down and progress... I guess I have accidentally stumbled upon reflection!

1 comment: