Monday 25 March 2013

Task 2b : my journal writing experience (continued!)

Since my last blog I have tried out different styles of diagrams. I was a bit hesitant as I have found it enjoyable writing using description and evaluation. I decided to try out a range of spider diagrams using different topics to trigger thought about my day. My favourite was the day when I put all negatives events and feelings into one diagram and all positive things into another. This didn't give as much information however made me think about the events of the day in a different way and instantly evaluate how the day had gone: what I had enjoyed, what I had learnt, what I would like to do differently if the chance arises and best of all it reminded me of all the positives I have in life. It certainly put a smile on my face! I will try and upload a picture of the way my diagram has developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment